I'm so sick of being on my bullshit. At this point I feel like I just need to fucking get it together. Inconsistency is a disability and a disease for me. The shit is crippling. Because it's like I know exactly what I would like to do and how, it's just the follow through that I fuck up on. (Side note: I'm learning a lot of these lessons from church and in the Bible so that really makes me question a lot regarding religion and faith & everything else but that's another post). So anyway, I keep starting things strong and then not finishing as well... I'm going to stop asking myself the same dumb ass questions over & over again. I think that I just hate putting in the effort, especially when I'm not 100% sure of the outcome. If I actually know how it's going to play out then I don't mind doing it. But the not knowing, I can't get over that shit. It's scary. I don't respond well to the "unknown" or the "not knowing". I'm actually kind of excited today, especially because I've been putting things into practice. It feels like shit is gonna go the right way from now on... whatever the "right way" is. I think that happiness won't actually be hard to attain.. if I really want it. And I think that I do. I definitely do. So it's gonna be what I want it to be, starting right now. Saying what I actually think feels like a tremendous amount of effort, but being real saves me a lot of guesswork, a lot of stress, a lot of everything. I'm about to do the damn thing.
I've never met a man bold enough to ask me that. Most will just say it casually, "I'm ugly af but I'll treat you right" or some other stupid shit. Why? Because they want you to say "You're not ugly bae". Bullshit ass validation that they probably seek from every person they come into contact with. And I'm making it a general "they" instead of saying "he" because women do the same shit. I think most times that woman complain about men is because they are upset that men are capable of going through some of the same frustrating experiences as them, and it's definitely vice versa. People are very fucked up. For some reason I keep finding myself struggling to figure out if I'm a fucked up person or not. It's something that I think about a lot... but back on track. Today, well yesterday (it's 1:30 in the morning right now), I had barely even said hello to N's cousin before convincing myself that he was...
Comments
Post a Comment
I may not even read these but shoot.