I'm working at Wendy's again. My first day back was yesterday and it was a pretty decent work day. I had a few annoying instances, as expected, but for the most part I had a really good day. I feel much better about work now that I have a shirt. Today I have to remember to bring my belt and the scrunchy to tie my hair up, also the brush. Or I may just do my hair before I get there. I'm going to take the most amazing nap pretty soon. I don't want to wake up and go straight to work. That's actually kind of depressing. It makes me feel like I have to stop enjoying my peace to go to work. So I'm definitely going to start taking my naps way ahead of time so that I'm not tired while I'm at work. I need to finish cleaning the kitchen and clean my room & bathroom before I go to work so I definitely want to have enough time to do that. Now that I've finished getting out some thoughts I'm going to get set up to take this nap. I've been watching a lot of porn again lately and it's much more fun than dealing with annoying ass niggas. So that's most likely what I'm going to be doing from now on. I need to think really hard about what's going to happen with me and TahGee. I feel like I need to make him work for me. He's always just gotten by with not being enough and because I was already his all I could do was complain. Now that we are officially not together and I have explored what the world has to offer, I am sure that I'll be able to hold out and force him to be the man that I deserve. Later.
I've never met a man bold enough to ask me that. Most will just say it casually, "I'm ugly af but I'll treat you right" or some other stupid shit. Why? Because they want you to say "You're not ugly bae". Bullshit ass validation that they probably seek from every person they come into contact with. And I'm making it a general "they" instead of saying "he" because women do the same shit. I think most times that woman complain about men is because they are upset that men are capable of going through some of the same frustrating experiences as them, and it's definitely vice versa. People are very fucked up. For some reason I keep finding myself struggling to figure out if I'm a fucked up person or not. It's something that I think about a lot... but back on track. Today, well yesterday (it's 1:30 in the morning right now), I had barely even said hello to N's cousin before convincing myself that he was...
Comments
Post a Comment
I may not even read these but shoot.