Who wants that perfect love story anyway? Me. Because I deserve that shit. I'm not sure if it's coming soon or not, but I'm trying to stay patient and let things go where they may. Eric has been persistent enough, he seems passionate enough, definitely mature/smart enough.. I'm not trying to get my hopes up and end up disappointed though. It's hard to stick with him & deal with all the not knowing. I could've fucked Darrell... I mean I still can.. but I don't really want that. I feel like I deserve more? But I also want to have fun. I'm going to take his advice and live life to the best of my ability from now on. Everything and everyone seems to be temporary anyway. Why not reap the benefits of life and enjoy it for as long as I can? So I guess I'll see what I'm gonna do from here on out. When I get off tonight I'm thinking of having D come over. I've been putting love on a pedestal for far too long. It's not worth losing my youngest and best years for. I need to learn how to work on myself without shutting everything else out. There's a lot that I want to accomplish and I may not be able to do that unless I truly focus. So as of now, that's what I'm aiming to do. Focus on being a brighter and better me. On another note, I think my friendship with Endya is gonna be ending soon. That girl is starting to irritate me in almost every sense of the word and her "friendship" has not benefited me in any way so far. She's not even the kind of person that I want to associate with & if I'm going to be honest, she's not even that smart. I have much bigger fish to fry and I'm going to do that to the very best of my ability. I've said everything that I've wanted to say for now, so I'm going to use the rest of my time at home to do something.. I'm not exactly sure what. But it's going to be something.
I've never met a man bold enough to ask me that. Most will just say it casually, "I'm ugly af but I'll treat you right" or some other stupid shit. Why? Because they want you to say "You're not ugly bae". Bullshit ass validation that they probably seek from every person they come into contact with. And I'm making it a general "they" instead of saying "he" because women do the same shit. I think most times that woman complain about men is because they are upset that men are capable of going through some of the same frustrating experiences as them, and it's definitely vice versa. People are very fucked up. For some reason I keep finding myself struggling to figure out if I'm a fucked up person or not. It's something that I think about a lot... but back on track. Today, well yesterday (it's 1:30 in the morning right now), I had barely even said hello to N's cousin before convincing myself that he was...
Comments
Post a Comment
I may not even read these but shoot.