Something about yesterday made my eyes open a little bit. Yes, with life comes pain and suffering. But some people have to deal with that for a lifetime and they make it through perfectly alright. Those are the wise people, the ones living life to the fullest extent. And here I am holding back because I’m afraid of being afraid. How do I overcome that? It seems like I’m going to just have to do it and mean it while I’m doing it. Giving my life purpose because a purpose has not been scripted for me. It’s time for me to change my game and I mean that.
I've never met a man bold enough to ask me that. Most will just say it casually, "I'm ugly af but I'll treat you right" or some other stupid shit. Why? Because they want you to say "You're not ugly bae". Bullshit ass validation that they probably seek from every person they come into contact with. And I'm making it a general "they" instead of saying "he" because women do the same shit. I think most times that woman complain about men is because they are upset that men are capable of going through some of the same frustrating experiences as them, and it's definitely vice versa. People are very fucked up. For some reason I keep finding myself struggling to figure out if I'm a fucked up person or not. It's something that I think about a lot... but back on track. Today, well yesterday (it's 1:30 in the morning right now), I had barely even said hello to N's cousin before convincing myself that he was...
Comments
Post a Comment
I may not even read these but shoot.