I'm high! But no forreal. I finally bought some weed today and I rolled a pretty alright blunt. That shit was amazing! I didn't smoke the whole thing, of course. Just took a few hits. I also took a play from Izayah's book and left some of the tobacco in there. That should help me stretch my shit forreal. But anyway, now I'm relaxing and enjoying myself on the couch. Trying not to put too much thought into shit. I realized that living in my phone can be a serious problem. I'm not sure when I started to be this why or why I'm like this. Being constantly available leaves the door open for insecurities and abandonment of self. So what does this mean for me? I think that I'm going to spend more time actually getting things done instead of falling victim to living via messages. Typing without my hands resting on the keyboard seems sort of weird but I think that this is the way you're supposed to do it. I'm not really sure what I've been doing all this time... I think that I'm always so afraid of messing up or stepping out of turn. And other people can probably tell. High me is most definitely a calmer, less anxious me. So how do I convey that to my counselor? How do I ask for help in these situations? I normally can't even explain how I feel on a daily basis. I may be getting there though, soon enough. We'll see.
I've never met a man bold enough to ask me that. Most will just say it casually, "I'm ugly af but I'll treat you right" or some other stupid shit. Why? Because they want you to say "You're not ugly bae". Bullshit ass validation that they probably seek from every person they come into contact with. And I'm making it a general "they" instead of saying "he" because women do the same shit. I think most times that woman complain about men is because they are upset that men are capable of going through some of the same frustrating experiences as them, and it's definitely vice versa. People are very fucked up. For some reason I keep finding myself struggling to figure out if I'm a fucked up person or not. It's something that I think about a lot... but back on track. Today, well yesterday (it's 1:30 in the morning right now), I had barely even said hello to N's cousin before convincing myself that he was...
Comments
Post a Comment
I may not even read these but shoot.