I feel like the pieces are clicking together much better than they normally do. And I know that it's because I hit the weed and I've been taking care of Jaxson. My problem lies in the fact that I don't have the ability to enjoy this comfort. I have to work in order to survive. Everything I need to be successful costs money. It then becomes a sacrifice. Work hard for money in order to sustain life but I give up mental and physical health. It's not a good trade off. But I'm really not sure what else I could do. If life was simple, I could live at home with my parents until I could get it together. Unfortunately, I was not dealt a very good hand when it comes to family. I have to play with the cards that I'm given and sometimes it's extremely hard. It always seems unfair. And yes, there are people with worse circumstances out there but that doesn't make my pain any less.
I've never met a man bold enough to ask me that. Most will just say it casually, "I'm ugly af but I'll treat you right" or some other stupid shit. Why? Because they want you to say "You're not ugly bae". Bullshit ass validation that they probably seek from every person they come into contact with. And I'm making it a general "they" instead of saying "he" because women do the same shit. I think most times that woman complain about men is because they are upset that men are capable of going through some of the same frustrating experiences as them, and it's definitely vice versa. People are very fucked up. For some reason I keep finding myself struggling to figure out if I'm a fucked up person or not. It's something that I think about a lot... but back on track. Today, well yesterday (it's 1:30 in the morning right now), I had barely even said hello to N's cousin before convincing myself that he was...
Comments
Post a Comment
I may not even read these but shoot.