So yesterday I took a chance and let Eric come over. It was hard and it almost didn't happen because my man-scheduling needed some serious work. Had too much going on at once. The weather wasn't really helping either, but Eric said that he didn't care, he was coming to see me no matter what. So I said okay. When he got here, I was a little nervous and of course I had Endya over. Which... I'm not sure if her people skills are up to par, because every time I invite someone over, she wants to talk too much. But I let her because I never try to be the dynamic personality. Eric was great about it though & when she left he goes "I don't see how you do it" lol, so he already knew what was up. I love that about him, we seem so similar sometimes. He definitely made me feel comfortable in his presence. I didn't feel like I had to try too hard or be something that I wasn't. Everything was going great. I was slightly upset because I didn't want to have sex with him so soon, I thought that I would make him wait. But I'm kind of glad that I didn't. It was really nice. And even though there are some things that could be changed, there are no major problems with our sex. So I can definitely tweak his stroke game to match my needs and I think the orgasms will be plentiful. Aside from that, his head game is exceptionally good. I was shook but I made sure to wax that ass with mine cause I ain't no lil girl. Anyhow, he even put me on some new music that I really like. We spent the night in bed trying to sleep, but neither one of us could really sleep. For me it was just that I haven't slept with someone in so long. It didn't feel right but with Eric it didn't feel wrong either. Just slightly awkward. And when we got up this morning things still felt good, despite the awkward restlessness of the night. He is so passionate, I love it. I think that's what I've been looking for in these different men. It finally feels like I have someone worth keeping, worth building something with. So that's what I'm going to try. Turning from the ways of Penny and finally focusing on being Trenisha.
I've never met a man bold enough to ask me that. Most will just say it casually, "I'm ugly af but I'll treat you right" or some other stupid shit. Why? Because they want you to say "You're not ugly bae". Bullshit ass validation that they probably seek from every person they come into contact with. And I'm making it a general "they" instead of saying "he" because women do the same shit. I think most times that woman complain about men is because they are upset that men are capable of going through some of the same frustrating experiences as them, and it's definitely vice versa. People are very fucked up. For some reason I keep finding myself struggling to figure out if I'm a fucked up person or not. It's something that I think about a lot... but back on track. Today, well yesterday (it's 1:30 in the morning right now), I had barely even said hello to N's cousin before convincing myself that he was...
Comments
Post a Comment
I may not even read these but shoot.