I'm not really sure where I was trying to go with this post last night. I felt like I should just close the laptop and get some sleep, so that's what I did. Now I'm up and I can't really think. All I remember is that I had some burst of hope and energy last night that I was hoping to cling to for the rest of the month. That's not to say that I don't still feel that way, I might... it's just harder than usual for me to keep the spirit up today. One thing I will say is that I'm recognizing my problems and my symptoms, so that's a start.
I am sad. Deeply sad. And I'm not really sure how to fight it. I would say that I'm trying my best but that's not true. My counselor has me thinking hard about how I operate from a place of empty. But I'm not really sure how I'm supposed to fix that. I'm struggling really hard. I miss TahGee. He always made me feel better when I got like this. He always motivated me to do better and to be better. He was always the warmth that I needed to stop feeling so dead inside. And now he's gone. Because I made him go. Even though he was being fucked up to me and that's why I felt the way that I did. Now I'm thinking about going back home for the rest of the summer because I'm having such a hard time here.
I'm back. This post took up 3 days. Three days that I could have been using to be productive but instead I've been drowning in a pool of anxiety and depression that even the daily prozac hasn't been able to defeat. I thought that if I smoked it would get better but fucking Ray isn't exactly making my life any better. This post is finished. I have another.
I am sad. Deeply sad. And I'm not really sure how to fight it. I would say that I'm trying my best but that's not true. My counselor has me thinking hard about how I operate from a place of empty. But I'm not really sure how I'm supposed to fix that. I'm struggling really hard. I miss TahGee. He always made me feel better when I got like this. He always motivated me to do better and to be better. He was always the warmth that I needed to stop feeling so dead inside. And now he's gone. Because I made him go. Even though he was being fucked up to me and that's why I felt the way that I did. Now I'm thinking about going back home for the rest of the summer because I'm having such a hard time here.
I'm back. This post took up 3 days. Three days that I could have been using to be productive but instead I've been drowning in a pool of anxiety and depression that even the daily prozac hasn't been able to defeat. I thought that if I smoked it would get better but fucking Ray isn't exactly making my life any better. This post is finished. I have another.
Comments
Post a Comment
I may not even read these but shoot.