Skip to main content

Thoughts

Today has been full of surprises to say the least.  Eric texted me to say that he has Chlamydia and he's insisting that he got it from me.  All that was going through my mind is how the fuck did this happen to me and why did I let it?  I'm hoping deep down that he is alone in this because this is not something that I want to experience.  This is not something that I want to have to share with someone.  So I made an appointment with Planned Parenthood for Friday but I really want to go somewhere immediately.  I'm going to take a deep breath, relax, and pray on the situation until then.  It's really my own reckless behavior that has made me vulnerable enough to be in this situation.  Before I decided to risk it all, I never had to worry about any shit like this.  My biggest worry was getting pregnant.  Now I've been going against my better instincts and knowledge and am in the zone for having an STD.  I didn't tell Paris because I honestly don't want this to be so.  I don't want this to be happening to me.  I wish I had never even done any of the things that I've been doing, honestly.  So much that I could have spared myself from.  All this time that I've been putting into trying not to be alone has lead me to be more closed off than before.  More unhappy than before.  I can't honestly say "I'm living my best life" because I'm not truly living one.  I have been locked away inside the depths of my mind and the wrangled mess that is my heart.  All I want is to get to peace.  Paris spent some time explaining how peace is necessary, deserved, and already at our disposal.  I've just got to stop depriving myself of that.  What does a better me look like for tonight?  Tomorrow? Etc?  What can I do to make this happen.  Time has not been waiting for me, life has continued to go on while I've been stagnant inside the darkness that is my head.  So what am I going to do now?  I tell myself that "We're working on it", well I take that back.. I tell other people that I'm working on it.  But when will I actually work on it?  Actually put forth the effort and energy necessary to produce change?  I want to say that I'm working on it right now, being present in this moment and knowing exactly what it is that I need to do is helping me to remain sort of clear in the head.  That clarity is what I've been chasing for a while now.  She made sooo many good points today.  What I feel I do or don't deserve is extremely important and it's not something that I give conscious thought to.  Subconsciously I'm all over the place too, or at least I was.  The mind has definitely got to be one of the most powerful tools in the world.  When I gain control of mine, there's nothing that can hold me back from the greatness that I know I deserve.  I'm going to keep my log of self-work in a notebook because this blog is just to get my feelings out so that I don't explode.  But doing the actual work is going to require hard work, sacrifice, discipline, and determination. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Think I'm Ugly?

I've never met a man bold enough to ask me that.  Most will just say it casually, "I'm ugly af but I'll treat you right" or some other stupid shit.  Why?  Because they want you to say "You're not ugly bae".  Bullshit ass validation that they probably seek from every person they come into contact with.  And I'm making it a general "they" instead of saying "he" because women do the same shit.  I think most times that woman complain about men is because they are upset that men are capable of going through some of the same frustrating experiences as them, and it's definitely vice versa.  People are very fucked up.  For some reason I keep finding myself struggling to figure out if I'm a fucked up person or not.  It's something that I think about a lot...  but back on track.  Today, well yesterday (it's 1:30 in the morning right now), I had barely even said hello to N's cousin before convincing myself that he was...

06/22 Friday

Today I went got tested for STDs again and got back on the depo shot.  I feel like it's been long overdue and honestly the whole family aspect of life isn't what's important to me right now.  What matters most is that I can get it together so I can become the lawyer and the overall woman that I aspire to be.  I'm in college, that means eventually I want to have a career.  I cannot be a successful woman if I do not start now.  That might be where all of my issues are coming from.  To begin, I think that I'm going to have to get consistent with my life and stay that way.  I used to feel like the planned life was not enough for me.  But living on a whim hasn't exactly made me the person that I want to be.  Being who I am, which I believe is the person that I'm trying to get to, is going to be the most rewarding part of life.  I'm looking forward to becoming Ms. Trenisha Stewart.  She seems like a very bright young lady with a nice futu...

Breakthrough or Nah?

I think that I may have just had a breakthrough and it's scary good... like... what if I haven't progressed.. okay not even what if.  I haven't moved forward in life because I've been living it the same way this entire time.  I've been too afraid to come out, too afraid to live life the right way.  Scared of what people think I look like, sound like, talk/walk/breathe like.  Paranoid about every single thing.  And why?  Because of a few failures?  A few bad experiences?  Who the fuck even does this shit?  There are so many people that I think are on the same level of life as me but they're not.  They're out there, confident, living in the real world.  I'm not sure why I can't do the same thing.  I think that I'm pretty amazing on the inside.  But you know what?  No one knows that.  No one wants to be a part of who I am.. and that may just be because I don't want to be who I am.  I need to figure out the solu...