I feel like I haven't been posting because I haven't really had anything worth saying. A lot has happened even though it may not seem like it. I've been going through the motions trying to find myself, or a least a version of myself that I can be confident in and comfortable with. One day soon I'll be there. If I have to think about it, I think I want to be happy in my own skin. Learn to live and love life the way it has been given to me. I do realize that without the weed I can't do it often. I try but it always feels fake. There's always a lot going on in my mind and that holds me back from remembering to not focus so much. When I take things for what they are and keep moving, life doesn't seem to bad. It may not be amazing but I definitely have more good times than I ever noticed before. I'm still really smart, even with not applying myself as I should, I feel as though I still have a leg up in this world. I want to take advantage of the advantages that I have and I've gotta stay on myself so that I can do that. Discipline. I've learned that as long as I can control myself I can manipulate the world around me.
I've never met a man bold enough to ask me that. Most will just say it casually, "I'm ugly af but I'll treat you right" or some other stupid shit. Why? Because they want you to say "You're not ugly bae". Bullshit ass validation that they probably seek from every person they come into contact with. And I'm making it a general "they" instead of saying "he" because women do the same shit. I think most times that woman complain about men is because they are upset that men are capable of going through some of the same frustrating experiences as them, and it's definitely vice versa. People are very fucked up. For some reason I keep finding myself struggling to figure out if I'm a fucked up person or not. It's something that I think about a lot... but back on track. Today, well yesterday (it's 1:30 in the morning right now), I had barely even said hello to N's cousin before convincing myself that he was...
Comments
Post a Comment
I may not even read these but shoot.